1. What word(s) would you choose to describe how you relate to the Bible? What’s behind your choice of that word?
2. Describe your Bible reading habits.
3. How does the Bible impact your attitudes and actions in day to day life?
4. How would evaluate your level of Bible mastery? How well do you know and understand its contents?
5. In what ways would you like to grow in your interaction with the Bible?
Goal: to grow into:
1. Regular reading of Scripture (multiple times a week)
2. Thoughtful consideration of the passage
3. Increasing mastery of Bible truths
4. Deliberate, careful application of Scripture to life